Enabled to conduct cellular biology and tissue engineering analysis to obtain, purify, characterize and cultivate stem cells from different sources as well as the induction of cellular differentiation.
- Processes for cell type and population identification.
- Real time cellular analysis
- Specific markers identifications associated with different cellular pathological processes.
- Genetic material transfection to cellular systems.
- Fluorescence microscopy to visualize specific markers in nuclear morphology, cytoplasm and cell membrane.
- Inverted microscopy for observation and continuous monitoring to cells cultures with image and video capture.
- Standardization of primary cells cultures.